Wanted - GKS for DOS

Post by Jane Ee » Sat, 06 Feb 1993 10:41:29

Please excuse this if it is a faq...

I am looking for GKS for DOS with a Fortran binding.
I have a version from GSS, but it is orphaned.  Are there
any other versions out there?  I'm willing to pay for it.

  Thanks!

  Jane Eert

1. MS-DOS vs. IBM DOS, help wanted

Hi There, I need some technical help again.

I've tried to upgrade my dos version on my IBM AT 286 clone. I have a
MS-Dos 3.3 currently and I got an IBM Dos 4.01 from a friend. I had
problem to upgrade since these two dos have some difference. But I don't
want to spend more than $120 to buy a MS-dos 4.0. Is there any way to
upgrade a Ms-dos with an IBm Dos without re-formatting my hard drive
first? I like the dos 4.01 very much but just hesitate to rebuild my
hard drive. Any suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks in avance.

Matthew Huang

2. Re : Convert 2D image to 3D

3. Comments on GKS and VAX GKS

4. http://pobox.com/~tema/p/h/o/t/o/s/h/o/p/

5. GKS & GKS-3D free documentation

6. Transform problem

7. replacement for GKS wanted

8. Problem with videoout on Octane

9. Wanted: GKS Graphics and C++ environment on PC platform

10. RayTracer/Renderer Programs Wanted (X11/Ultrix/GKS)

11. Wanted: C GKS for Sparc

12. cgm/iges/gks/phigs packages wanted

13. GKS or CGM --> idraw translator wanted