8.5 and Quark Dialogs

Post by Mike Vlietstr » Tue, 27 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Remove or upgrade any ALAP XTensions.

Michael Vlietstra
Electronic Graphics and Publishing

>I loaded 8.5 and the dialogs in Xpress 3.3 are messed up.

>All the text next to radio buttons and check boxes are gone.

>Is there a solution to this other than using Xpress 4.0?

>I have serveral copies and really don't want to pay the upgrade fee for
>something I don't need.

8.5 and Quark Dialogs

Post by Mark Ogles » Tue, 27 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I've also heard that installing Kalediscope soves some of these problems.

Are you going to use 8.5 in a work environment? Seems wayyyyy to early at
my location with various problems such as suitcase, Quark, some
extensions, ect... Just my opinion.

> Remove or upgrade any ALAP XTensions.

> Michael Vlietstra
> Electronic Graphics and Publishing

> >I loaded 8.5 and the dialogs in Xpress 3.3 are messed up.

> >All the text next to radio buttons and check boxes are gone.

> >Is there a solution to this other than using Xpress 4.0?

> >I have serveral copies and really don't want to pay the upgrade fee for
> >something I don't need.

8.5 and Quark Dialogs

The upgrade application is available at www.alap.com
- joey

Quote:> Remove or upgrade any ALAP XTensions.
> > I loaded 8.5 and the dialogs in Xpress 3.3 are messed up.

> > All the text next to radio buttons and check boxes are gone.

> > Is there a solution to this other than using Xpress 4.0?

> > I have serveral copies and really don't want to pay the upgrade fee for
> > something I don't need.

8.5 and Quark Dialogs

Post by Lee Blevi » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> The upgrade application is available at www.alap.com
> - joey

> > Remove or upgrade any ALAP XTensions.

> > > I loaded 8.5 and the dialogs in Xpress 3.3 are messed up.

> > > All the text next to radio buttons and check boxes are gone.

> > > Is there a solution to this other than using Xpress 4.0?

> > > I have serveral copies and really don't want to pay the upgrade fee for
> > > something I don't need.

Turns out it was that old copy of Inposition Lite that was doing the
evil deed.

1. Quark 3.32 and 8.5

Quark does not print properly when used with system 8.5

Repeatedly a message of "This document was built with old version of
fonts, Document will be reflowed"

Please hel
Exchange ideas on practically anything (tm).

2. *** Mac/PC Truth...too bad...***

3. Mac OS 8.5 and Quark XPress 3.31

4. Need Lenzfx for 3DS4 and Cars in 3DS format

5. Quark, Quark, Quark...

6. How to make multi-colored GIFS transparent??

7. On Open Dialog & Save Dialog Box

8. info on non-cubic voxels?

9. Laserwriter 7 and Mac G3 8.5

10. Anyone tried MacRenderMan + MacOS 8.5?