Need to read amiga iff pics on a pc.

Post by cdogg.. » Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I have several IFF pictures that I did years ago stored on an Amiga formatted
disk and I now need to transfer them somehow to a PC.  I need either a program
that will allow me to read the Amiga disk on my PC or someone to with an Amiga
to read and upload to web/bbs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post by Mark Hil » Thu, 28 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> I have several IFF pictures that I did years ago stored on an Amiga formatted
> disk and I now need to transfer them somehow to a PC.  I need either a program
> that will allow me to read the Amiga disk on my PC or someone to with an Amiga
> to read and upload to web/bbs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Find a program called HiJaakPro. It's a very effective program for
converting graphic files. It suports IFF Amiga files. I think Best Buy
stores carry it. If you can't find it/afford it let me know I might be
able to help you. JoEllen Drazan.

Need to read amiga iff pics on a pc.

Post by Jim Kind » Tue, 03 Dec 1996 04:00:00

        Hi Mark,
        To do what you want to do, first do a web search and get
yourself PaintShop Pro, sorry I can't give you a site to find this
prog, but PSP will allow you to convert from IFF to almost any other
file format, without a doubt this is an indespensible program to have
on your hard drive.
        Regards form

Need to read amiga iff pics on a pc.

Post by Woody Po » Tue, 03 Dec 1996 04:00:00

: >
: > I have several IFF pictures that I did years ago stored on an Amiga formatted
: > disk and I now need to transfer them somehow to a PC.  I need either a program
: > that will allow me to read the Amiga disk on my PC or someone to with an Amiga
: > to read and upload to web/bbs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
: >

: Find a program called HiJaakPro. It's a very effective program for
: converting graphic files. It suports IFF Amiga files. I think Best Buy
: stores carry it. If you can't find it/afford it let me know I might be
: able to help you. JoEllen Drazan.
 I use PaintShopPro for this, I highly recomend it. It is shareware
and can be gotten by doing a search on it to get the homepage. Check
it out...
Woody
--

  1000 Coit Road Plano, Texas 75075