FS: Arcus II scanner

Post by Brian Arnd » Wed, 03 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have a Arcus II scanner for sale includes all boxes, scsi cable,
terminator, software, calibration cards, and masks.  scanner in great
condition (transparence adaptor built in).

I have the same scanner at work And I don't want to look at a computer
when I get home.

I'm looking for $700

E-mail me

thanks

Brian

FS: Arcus II scanner

Post by Scott Har » Wed, 03 Feb 1999 04:00:00

The user interface on the software for this scanner is great!

Quote:>I have a Arcus II scanner for sale includes all boxes, scsi cable,