Getting FIELDS from non-field sequence

Post by Alberto Marcazza » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi folks-

I'd like to know if there's any program that will let me take a sequence
rendered WITHOUT fields and convert it into a sequence WITH fields.
Please post or e-mail me if you have any information.

Thanx.
David Walden

Getting FIELDS from non-field sequence

Post by Jez T » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hmmm.. you could take a look at Adobe Premiere, I'm not sure if it will do
it, but I do remember field settings in the output dialog.