Converting multi-page TIFF files

Post by Gerhard Hube » Thu, 12 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Are there any programs that will convert multi-page TIFF file to a
>series of JPEG/GIFF/TIFF files?

PhotoLine 32 from http://www.ciebv.com can read multi-page TIFF files. They
are imported as layers. You can save every layer in another format.

Gerhard Huber

PhotoLine 32 Shareware imaging software http://www.ciebv.com

Post by Wolf Fau » Sat, 14 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Are there any programs that will convert multi-page TIFF file to a
>series of JPEG/GIFF/TIFF files?

I don't know what system you are on.

With the libtiff source code you do get a tiffsplit program wich can
do the job nicely, fast and without memory. libtiff is usualy used by
many PD packages like netpbm and such... so have a look arround.

On Amiga I could email you a copy of tiffsplit as I just compiled one
for a user in order to split multipage G4 tiff images from the IBM
patent www server.

--

Tel: ++49-69-5486556                  Fax: ++49-69-95409598

1. Convert single page Tiff to Multi-Page Tiff

I have a large database of single page Tiff images. I need to convert
the single page images to multi-page images. I have not found a
program that can do this yet. I have thousands of these images that
this will be done with daily so batch processing is required.

Thank-you

2. Faked Caustics?

3. Convert multi-page TIFF to single file

4. get the camera vector

5. Creating multi-page TIff file from separate Tif files

6. "Newbie" question

7. need some multi-page, ccitt-t.4-coded tiff-files for testing

8. Looking For Multi-page TIFF File Support

9. viewing multi-page TIFF file?

10. Help: Grp IV Compressed *Multi-Page* TIFF files

11. Help convert multi-strip TIFF to single strip TIFF

12. Multi-page TIFF to GIF conversion