Graphics Artist Need: Small Homepage project (2 images)

Graphics Artist Need: Small Homepage project (2 images)

Post by Mark Daugher » Mon, 28 Oct 1996 03:00:00

Greetings, ALL:

Need a graphics expert/artist to assist with the clean up or recreation
of homepage graphics (I have the original components, if needed.)  Just
need two images done that I,ve repeatedly attempted to make work, and

someone who knows what they're doing <g>.  That's where I begin having
problems <grin>.  I need the main image redone at
http://www.iquest.net/~mdd/index, and the smaller "title" image that's
common to the remainder of the pages.  The main image is roughly what I'm
looking for on the "index" page.  The other "common" image is just a
failed attempt at one.  I'm open to suggestions here.

If anyone's interested in this "mini" project, check out the graphics at
the above listed URL and forward me a "rough" estimate of what it would
take (cash/time).

Best Regards,

        Mark Daugherty

1. Graphics Artist Need: Small Homepage project (2 images)

[...]

2. Image Scaling Algorithm

3. Artist needed for small project

4. 3D Studio MAX, does it Network Render?

5. Graphic artist wanted for small web projects...

6. Blending two images together

7. Graphics Artist Needed for Small Firm Logo Design

8. Depth Testing whether Particles should be rendered and MiniGL Question

9. Graphic Artist Needed For Business Identity Project

10. Seeking freelance graphics programmer for a small project

11. Computer Graphics Artist Homepage

12. ANNOUNCE: Computer Graphics Artist Homepage