Image viewer for plain binary images

Post by Vyomesh Pate » Mon, 14 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have a plain binary image with following specification.

Resolution: 256 X 256 8 bits/pixel monochrome.

I am looking for a shareware or freeware image viewer for WIN95 by which
I can read this image.

--> Please note that this image is in plain binary format and not in any
standard format like TIFF or GIF.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

V.P.Patel

Image viewer for plain binary images

Post by Vyomesh Pate » Mon, 14 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have a plain binary image with following specification.

Resolution: 256 X 256 8 bits/pixel monochrome.

I am looking for a shareware or freeware image viewer for WIN95 by which
I can read this image.

--> Please note that this image is in plain binary format and not in any
standard format like TIFF or GIF.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

V.P.Patel

Image viewer for plain binary images

Post by aardvark » Sat, 19 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Paint Shop Pro. Import as "RAW" ...

http://www.jasc.com

--

-aardvarko at geocities dot com