PSP plugins

Post by Kemp Peterse » Tue, 29 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Start here for plugin info:

New Dawn Micro http://newdawn.gzinc.com/tutorials/filter.html
PC Resources for Photoshop  http://www.netins.net/showcase/wolf359/galore.htm
Photoshop Plugged_in  http://perso.club-internet.fr/gpl/
Plugin Commander  http://pico.i-us.com/
  (a must-have manager for Filter Factory type plugins)

-Kemp

> Can anyone give me a list of plugins that work in paint shop pro5 and are
> free? I don`t mean warez plug ins. I mean freeware or shareware ones.

> Thanx in advance for anyone who knows.

> And while im on the subject. I`m hearing that photoshop plugins sometimes
> don`t work. I like to use both programs. so any plugins that work in one but
> not the other i should know about? Free of course! :)

> --
> Snowman
> Summer is the best time to play with snow!
> http://www.btinternet.com/~interzone8/

PSP plugins

Post by Snowma » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone give me a list of plugins that work in paint shop pro5 and are
free? I don`t mean warez plug ins. I mean freeware or shareware ones.

Thanx in advance for anyone who knows.

And while im on the subject. I`m hearing that photoshop plugins sometimes
don`t work. I like to use both programs. so any plugins that work in one but
not the other i should know about? Free of course! :)

--
Snowman
Summer is the best time to play with snow!
http://www.btinternet.com/~interzone8/

PSP plugins

Post by <aj.. » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

If some Photoshop plugins,, that hav a 8bf/8ba  extension,, don't work in
paint shop pro,,, move the "plugin.dll" file, from your photoshop directory
to windows/system
that should solve "plugin problems"

AVICOOL
http://www.netcolony.com/members/aviart

p.s - yea,, i did move

Quote:> Can anyone give me a list of plugins that work in paint shop pro5 and are
> free? I don`t mean warez plug ins. I mean freeware or shareware ones.

> Thanx in advance for anyone who knows.

> And while im on the subject. I`m hearing that photoshop plugins sometimes
> don`t work. I like to use both programs. so any plugins that work in one
but
> not the other i should know about? Free of course! :)

> --
> Snowman
> Summer is the best time to play with snow!
> http://www.btinternet.com/~interzone8/

PSP plugins

Post by Snowma » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Thanx for the URL`s. Cut and pasted and i shall be taking
a look at the weekend when its free to surf.

Much appreciated!

--
Snowman
Summer is the best time to play with snow!
http://www.btinternet.com/~interzone8/

Quote:> Start here for plugin info:

> New Dawn Micro http://newdawn.gzinc.com/tutorials/filter.html
> PC Resources for Photoshop

http://www.netins.net/showcase/wolf359/galore.htm
> Photoshop Plugged_in  http://perso.club-internet.fr/gpl/
> Plugin Commander  http://pico.i-us.com/
>   (a must-have manager for Filter Factory type plugins)

> -Kemp

> > Can anyone give me a list of plugins that work in paint shop pro5 and
are
> > free? I don`t mean warez plug ins. I mean freeware or shareware ones.

> > Thanx in advance for anyone who knows.

> > And while im on the subject. I`m hearing that photoshop plugins
sometimes
> > don`t work. I like to use both programs. so any plugins that work in one
but
> > not the other i should know about? Free of course! :)

> > --
> > Snowman
> > Summer is the best time to play with snow!
> > http://www.btinternet.com/~interzone8/

PSP plugins

Post by Snowma » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Ah interesting! Will try that if i get any problems.

thanx

--
Snowman
Summer is the best time to play with snow!
http://www.btinternet.com/~interzone8/

> If some Photoshop plugins,, that hav a 8bf/8ba  extension,, don't work in
> paint shop pro,,, move the "plugin.dll" file, from your photoshop
directory
> to windows/system
> that should solve "plugin problems"

> AVICOOL
> http://www.netcolony.com/members/aviart

> p.s - yea,, i did move

> > Can anyone give me a list of plugins that work in paint shop pro5 and
are
> > free? I don`t mean warez plug ins. I mean freeware or shareware ones.

> > Thanx in advance for anyone who knows.

> > And while im on the subject. I`m hearing that photoshop plugins
sometimes
> > don`t work. I like to use both programs. so any plugins that work in one
> but
> > not the other i should know about? Free of course! :)

> > --
> > Snowman
> > Summer is the best time to play with snow!
> > http://www.btinternet.com/~interzone8/

PSP plugins

Post by email_addres » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

amongst other things:

|  If some Photoshop plugins,, that hav a 8bf/8ba  extension,, don't work in
|  paint shop pro,,, move the "plugin.dll" file, from your photoshop directory
|  to windows/system
|  that should solve "plugin problems"

Ah, excellent news. I have a number of plugins that seem inoperative.

But, and a big but, I can't copy it out of my photoshop directory,
because I don't have one, as I don't have Photoshop! A search of my
hard disc reveals no such file anywhere.

Is plugin.dll available anywhere, or is it copyrighted part of
Photoshop?

John
at Studio433
 Affordable web design and hosting for business and hobby
              http://www.studio433.co.uk

PSP plugins

Post by Joe Cilinceo » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

You can convert the 46KB 8BF files to 56KB using PICO which is free at
http://pico.i-us.com/ in which case you don't need plugin.dll

--

Joe Cilinceon
http://newdawn.gzinc.com/

> amongst other things:

> |  If some Photoshop plugins,, that hav a 8bf/8ba  extension,, don't work
in
> |  paint shop pro,,, move the "plugin.dll" file, from your photoshop
directory
> |  to windows/system
> |  that should solve "plugin problems"

> Ah, excellent news. I have a number of plugins that seem inoperative.

> But, and a big but, I can't copy it out of my photoshop directory,
> because I don't have one, as I don't have Photoshop! A search of my
> hard disc reveals no such file anywhere.

> Is plugin.dll available anywhere, or is it copyrighted part of
> Photoshop?

> John
> at Studio433
>  Affordable web design and hosting for business and hobby
>               http://www.studio433.co.uk

PSP plugins

Post by PAMELA J SWA » Sat, 03 Jul 1999 04:00:00

you can get the plugin.dll at http://www.pspusersgroup.com

> amongst other things:

> |  If some Photoshop plugins,, that hav a 8bf/8ba  extension,, don't work
in
> |  paint shop pro,,, move the "plugin.dll" file, from your photoshop
directory
> |  to windows/system
> |  that should solve "plugin problems"

> Ah, excellent news. I have a number of plugins that seem inoperative.

> But, and a big but, I can't copy it out of my photoshop directory,
> because I don't have one, as I don't have Photoshop! A search of my
> hard disc reveals no such file anywhere.

> Is plugin.dll available anywhere, or is it copyrighted part of
> Photoshop?

> John
> at Studio433
>  Affordable web design and hosting for business and hobby
>               http://www.studio433.co.uk

PSP plugins

Post by email_addres » Sun, 04 Jul 1999 04:00:00

mumbled, amongst other things:
|  you can get the plugin.dll at http://www.pspusersgroup.com

You are a hero, thanks!

John

at Studio433
 Affordable web design and hosting for business and hobby
              http://www.studio433.co.uk

1. PSP Plugins

Does anyone know how to get Adobe plug-ins to work in PaintShopPro
(as I've been told in mags they are supposed to). I load them in the
plug-in folder put PSP doesn't seem to find or recognize them. Is the
suffix wrong, do I have to rename them?.
Thanks
Loz

2. Lips correction ...

3. PSP Plugins Manager

4. CRS4 - Research positions in Visualization and Virtual Reality

5. PSP plugins sdk

6. Beg: Lighing/Shadow problem

7. PSP 32 plugins wanted

8. Recommended NT OpenGL cards

9. How to make plugins show in PSP?

10. Writing Plugins for PSP

11. Installing plugins for PSP 7

12. Installing plugins for PSP 7 10th Ann. Editon