AURORA 1024N & AutoCAD

Post by Markku M{enp » Thu, 13 Sep 1990 15:37:15

I would like to see some figures of the speed of Aurora.
Especially with AutoCAD. Has anybody made any tests again V-RAM.

Thanks,

1. Freelance Autocad Drawings & Solid Modeling

Do you have paper based drawings that you want to get into your autocad
system or need to do new drawings . Or need Solid Modeling do for Cam
Programming. Let me do the job fast and low rates. Will also do assembly
drawings and Catalog pages and flyers. Will do work in Autocad Rel 14 or

2. wish list for low level image processing

3. AutoCAD & BMRT

4. Phew I found one...

5. AutoCad for Mac V AutoCad for PC ?

6. Polygon Overlap with a Twist

7. AutoCAD question : linking C programs with AutoCAD

8. The Great Grayscale Bazaar

9. AutoCAD Sparc & PC Mechanical design package available

10. FS: AutoCAD 13 Import CD & Manual