dxf->wavefront or inventor->wavefront conversion

dxf->wavefront or inventor->wavefront conversion

Post by Mike Go » Wed, 17 Nov 1993 00:51:01

I am posting for a friend.  He is looking for a DXF to wavefront or a
inventor->wavefront convertor.  Either will work for his purposes.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks,
Mike Goza

Post by James Bur » Wed, 17 Nov 1993 08:38:08

>I am posting for a friend.  He is looking for a DXF to wavefront or a
>inventor->wavefront convertor.  Either will work for his purposes.
>Any help would be appreciated,
>Thanks,
>Mike Goza

Wavefront sells such a filter, unless you were looking for a free one.

--
James Burns

1. URGENT: 3DStudio Objs ->Wavefront/Prisms/DXF

Hi there:
I am looking for applications that will help me convert 3D
Studio Object file (.3ds) to either Wavefront .obj file or
.dxf file or prisms
.bpoly file.

Its extremely urgent since we have a project we need the
data in the 3ds file for. Please advise if you know anything about it.

Thanks for taking a look.
Rahul Thakkar
Graphics Programmer
Post Perfect, NY

2. Looking for Rossignac and Borrel paper

3. URGENT 3ds->.obj 3DStudio to Wavefront/Prisms/DXF

4. Max catching up to S.I.?

5. Searching for Translator (Inventor > Wavefront)

6. colorspace-faq -- FAQ about Color and Gamma

7. AVS geometry -> Wavefront object conversion program

8. Mode 13h memory model

9. Wavefront->RenderMan conversion

10. conversion from dxf object file to wavefront object file

11. Conversion between DXF/wavefront formats

12. conversion of .dxf objectfile into wavefront or softimage objectf file