Cosmo3D for ALPHA ?

Post by Robert Lagersted » Fri, 10 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hello !

Anyone seen Cosmo3D and Optimizer 1.1 libraries compiled to ALPHA ?

Robert

Cosmo3D for ALPHA ?

Post by Stephane Morva » Tue, 14 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> Hello !

> Anyone seen Cosmo3D and Optimizer 1.1 libraries compiled to ALPHA ?

> Robert

According to a thread going on the Optimizer mailing list, I think
there was no plans for Optimizer to be compiled for alpha. The list of
hardware/OS combos they plan  to support are:

Sun/Solaris, SGI/IRIX, PC/
{9x, NT}...

The only thing close to these that I've seen is OpenInventor for
alpha (**I think there was a beta some time ago**), start from
www.tgs.com. OpenInventor is not as polished and as optimized as
Optimizer, but it has mucho better integration with X/Motif
(or NT for that matter) for all the UI interaction...

or you may have better luck with vtk...

--
Stephane Morvan

This email adress can not be used for unsollicited, unrelevant junk
emails.
Remove whatever you think is odd in my email address to respond....

*                  Clemson Design Methodology Group                     *
*                                                                       *
* WWW   : http://www.eng.clemson.edu/~smorvan                           *
* IVECS homepage: http://design.vr.clemson.edu/ivecs/
*
*                                                                       *

Cosmo3D for ALPHA ?

Post by sbr.. » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for either an RGB and RGBA export plug in for Photoshop on
NT, or a conversion utility that runs on NT that transfers TIFF images
to RGB and RGBA formats.

Anyone know of such a thing?

Thanks

Sheldon

Cosmo3D for ALPHA ?

Post by Depto. Postproducci » Tue, 28 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi,

>I'm looking for either an RGB and RGBA export plug in for Photoshop on
>NT, or a conversion utility that runs on NT that transfers TIFF images
>to RGB and RGBA formats.

>Anyone know of such a thing?

Yes, try this:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7017/sgi_plugin_download...
.htm

1. gloria III + optimizer (and cosmo3d)

hi,
it seems elsa's gfxboard don't handle textures within optimizer in a
nice way. In a sample prog, my 3d model is only mapped with the last
loaded texture while when using other boards the model is mapped with
ALL his textures. does someone have any idea why? (bios and drivers are
the latest ones)
thanks.
regards,
thomas

2. Extended deadline for Student Posters at NPAR 2000

3. Cosmo3D: Using csTransformEng3f?

4. Colors in RGBA

5. Cosmo3D on NT wants OpenGL.dll and not OpenGL32.dll

6. Corel Script - need some basics..

7. OpenGL Optimizer/Cosmo3D Problem: csSprite

8. Diamond Fire GL 1000

9. vrml2(wrl) to optimizer/cosmo3d(csb)

10. ogldebug(32) with Cosmo3D

11. Cosmo3D, Optimizer, and .csb files