NOW3D New Pictures Gallery!

Post by Giuliano Cornacchiol » Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:00:00

HI!

I have updated the "Picture Gallery" section...
Now, is possible display all the images in Thumbnail format, directly linked
to the full-size version.

Please let me know if you like it...
To create those pages I have used a VB program (developed by me), named
NThumbnails.
Let me know if you have any interest...
Thanks!

Site1 : http://web.tiscalinet.it/GiulianoCornacchiola/Eng/
Site2 : http://digilander.iol.it/giulios/Eng/Index.htm
Site3 : http://gcornacchiola.interfree.it/Eng/Index.htm

ICQ : 29511924

1. NOW3D New Pictures Gallery!

HI!

I have updated the "Picture Gallery" section...
Now, is possible display all the images in Thumbnail format, directly linked
to the full-size version.

Please let me know if you like it...
To create those pages I have used a VB program (developed by me), named
NThumbnails.
Let me know if you have any interest...
Thanks!

Site1 : http://web.tiscalinet.it/GiulianoCornacchiola/Eng/
Site2 : http://digilander.iol.it/giulios/Eng/Index.htm
Site3 : http://gcornacchiola.interfree.it/Eng/Index.htm

ICQ : 29511924

2. about ATI?

3. Now3D new Version and new pages

4. Could you identify these effects?

5. how long is cable to 22" lCD screeen ?????

6. ANNOUNCE: New pictures in my gallery

7. editing eps files

8. NEW 3DSMAX pictures Gallery for your eyes

9. New 3DS pictures Gallery open!

10. Pictures for a new LW Gallery wanted!!!!!!!

11. Now3D new Version and new pages