GIF to Sun

Post by Stan Lack » Thu, 25 Jul 1991 05:28:53

Is there a program to display a GIF file on a monochrome sun3?  I'd love
to (A) see some of those eclipse photos, and (B) have one as the suntools
background.  Please use email; I'd hate to waste bandwidth :-)
-Stan

1. TGA to GIF on SUN/Unix

Hi everyone.

I know this is an age old problem but I have looked around and can,t
seem to find what I want. I am using the POV raytracer on a SUN
SPARCstation and wish to convert its output "data.dis" or "data.tga"
to a file format that I can display on the screen "GIF", "JPEG".

Someone told me that I could use a program called PBMPLUS but I cant
for the life of me find an FTP site where I can get it. Can anyone
out there let me know where I can get this program or something similar
that will also do the job.

Thanks Gary.

2. Fractally Generated Textures

3. TIFF, GIF or SUN raster to RAW RGB converter

4. glutPostRedisplay

5. IFF --> GIF (or Sun rasterfile) wanted

6. User's Group!!!! :-)

7. Need info on *.gif and sun-rasterfile format.

8. NEED: image series restoration

9. MSDOS .GIF to Sun rasterfiles

10. gif and sun

11. GIF to SUN raster - send to me