Batch Graphic Converter

Post by Scott Priv » Wed, 20 Mar 1996 04:00:00

> I need to convert around 500 images from BMP to GIF format.

Hi David,

If you are using Windows, I reccomend Paint Shop Pro. It is a good
graphics editor, and has the batch conversion feature you're asking for.
It's available from most shareware sites, and I couldn't live without it
(well, I could, but I'd have a lot less free time... <g>)

Scott Prive

Batch Graphic Converter

Post by David P. Bak » Thu, 21 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I need to convert around 500 images from BMP to GIF format.  I would like to
find some batch utility that will let me do this without pulling each file
into some graphic tool and then resaving it.  Does anyone know of such a
utility?

David P. Baker | All opinions expressed |
Eli Lilly & Co | are mine, not theirs   | De Colores!

Batch Graphic Converter

Post by Alchemy Mindworks In » Sat, 23 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>I need to convert around 500 images from BMP to GIF format.  I would like to
>find some batch utility that will let me do this without pulling each file
>into some graphic tool and then resaving it.  Does anyone know of such a
>utility?

You can do this with Graphic Workshop. It's at our web page
and FTP site, listed below. Just tag up all your files, start the convert
and go for a Coke.

-Steve

Alchemy Mindworks Inc. -- Since the earth was flat
Download the latest versions of Graphic Workshop, Pagan Daybook,
GIF Construction Set and our other applications from our FTP site at
ftp.mindworkshop.com, in the directory /pub/alchemy
Mirror at ftp.rose.com in the directory /pub/alchemy
Mirror at emoryi.jpl.nasa.gov in the directory /alchemy
Mirror at ftp.solution.nl in the directory /pub/alchemy
WWW page at http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/alchemy.html
Also, check out Indecent Images at http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/indcnt.html

Batch Graphic Converter

Post by O. Haa » Tue, 26 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hi,
I would like to calculate the intersection of 3D objects.
Is there any software/libraries(C C++) available via ftp to do this?
I would appreciate if you could as well point me to some usefull book
papers on the subject.

Thanks

Olivier

Batch Graphic Converter

Post by David L. Aldridg » Fri, 29 Mar 1996 04:00:00

> I need to convert around 500 images from BMP to GIF format.  I would like to
> find some batch utility that will let me do this without pulling each file
> into some graphic tool and then resaving it.  Does anyone know of such a
> utility?

Take a look at Cabin Pro at

http://www.aldridge.com

There is currently a demo of the Batch Conversion feature posted.

Regards
Dave
--
David L. Aldridge
The Aldridge Company 713-953-1940 (fax: 713-953-0806)

Batch Graphic Converter

Post by Ian Robert » Sat, 30 Mar 1996 04:00:00

> I need to convert around 500 images from BMP to GIF format.  I would like to
> find some batch utility that will let me do this without pulling each file
> into some graphic tool and then resaving it.  Does anyone know of such a
> utility?

> David P. Baker | All opinions expressed |
> Eli Lilly & Co | are mine, not theirs   | De Colores!

Paint Shop Pro V3 (shareware) will allow you do batch conversions from
just about any format to just about any other format.  It has nice
features such as a log of what it's done and suppresion of errors like
color reductions etc.

Cheers

Ian

Batch Graphic Converter

Post by Michael Jackso » Tue, 21 May 1996 04:00:00

Or if you are using a Macintosh, you can use Debabelizer. It converts
something like 50 or 60 different file formats from at least 3 different
platforms. Works like a charm!

Michael Jackson
Dreamquest Images

1. Graphic Converter Batch Processing File Sizes

What is the procedure, using Graphic Converter, to batch processing a folder of
.jpg image files so that the average file size of  each file is less than 100
Kb.? Any help would be appreciated. I need the files for e-mail purposes.

John Decker

2. How Do I Store Bitmaps At Runtime???

3. batch converter

4. POVRay expansion question

5. Batch image converters?

6. experienced Computer Animator seeks full-time job

7. BATCH CONVERTER TIFF to JPEG

8. Cyberarts 99 video

9. batch converter TIFF to JPEG

10. Batch Converter for Kodak PCD to JPEG?

11. best batch gif to pict converter (MAC or SUN)

12. Wanted - PS to GIF Batch Converter

13. Multipage TIFF batch converter?