Diamond FireGL 3000 Problem, Help!

Post by ni.. » Sat, 07 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Please tell me someone what to do with the glint/heidi drivers in NT 4.0
to get 3dsMax working for longer than 5min without crashing.

Also lookinf at the wglint.ini in the 3dsmax directory it can only make
use of 7MB VRAM and 0MB DRAM instead of 8+16MB.

I have e-mailed Diamond at least 10 times, they never return your mail!

Please help me as it is extremly enoying getting a very expensive card
with $20 performance.

Thanks

Marcus Ehrenblad

PS Please e-mail me back on

1. Diamond FireGL 3000 Problem, Help!

Please tell me someone what to do with the glint/heidi drivers in NT 4.0
to get 3dsMax working for longer than 5min without crashing.

Also lookinf at the wglint.ini in the 3dsmax directory it can only make
use of 7MB VRAM and 0MB DRAM instead of 8+16MB.

I have e-mailed Diamond at least 10 times, they never return your mail!

Please help me as it is extremly enoying getting a very expensive card
with $20 performance.

Thanks

Marcus Ehrenblad

PS Please e-mail me back on

2. Any Austin Texas Lightwave users outthere?

3. Q: Boolean - 3d-Studio Max 4

4. JPEG spec

5. Technical question of sorts....

6. please help: diamond firegl 3000 vs dynamic picture oxygen 202

7. FA: Diamond FireGL 3000 40MEG

8. Diamond FireGL 3000 till salu !