Round Corner picture

Post by William Pommenvill » Tue, 04 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Looking to produce a picture with round corners and a dropped shadow for
a website. Any suggestions on software to produce that effect?

Please respond privately so as tie up this newgroup.

Thanks

Bill

Round Corner picture

Post by Roland Burga » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Actually, I would also like to have an answer to that.

> Looking to produce a picture with round corners and a dropped shadow for
> a website. Any suggestions on software to produce that effect?

> Please respond privately so as tie up this newgroup.

> Thanks

> Bill

Round Corner picture

Post by dcast.. » Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I've done it with freeware (POVray & Polyray) or you can do it with
Java(also free). Depends on how much time you want to spend learning.

I'm sure there are commercial packages that would do it with a mouse
click though.  : )