fli maker under unix (or C source for one)

fli maker under unix (or C source for one)

Post by Dirk Sturzebech » Wed, 18 Mar 1992 16:33:32

I am searching for a public domain fli maker to run under unix. Is there
anything like this ? DTA is nice, but only works on PC's. If not I can
try to port one to unix, that is if anyone is prepared to send me the C
source codes of a fli maker.

Cheers, Dirk

Rhodes University Grahamstown                   South Africa

Post by Frank van der Hul » Sat, 21 Mar 1992 16:11:57

> I am searching for a public domain fli maker to run under unix. Is there
> anything like this ? DTA is nice, but only works on PC's. If not I can
> try to port one to unix, that is if anyone is prepared to send me the C
> source codes of a fli maker.

I've been modifying the source code for FLILIB (available from Simtel
and other archive sites) to convert the 8086 assembler code in it back
to C, so that it can run under Unix. It's not complete yet, and then
I'll need to get it to compile and run with gcc. Hopefully it'll be done
by the end of next week.

Frank.