OCR and Microtech II no Luck!

Post by Captain » Tue, 17 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hi All
I need to use some optical character recognition software and only have
Omnipage Direct 1.0 which I know does not recognise this scanner. But I
have now seen it bundelled in this combination and wonder which has changed
scanner or software? Mine is about one year old.

Can I use this software (or other) with a document save from photoshop?

If some one is using OCR with a scanmaker II please let me know what it is.

Thanks...................................................Phil Captain 3D.

1. Microtech Scanner Compatability???

Will my Microtech Scanmaker 2G (grayscale scanner) work with my PowerMac 7500
and photoshop? I am using the photoshop plugin titled "Photoshop scanning
driver v2.13."

In case you are wondering, my daughter has the scanner at college and the 7500
is at our residence. They will be reunited for the summer.

Thanks for any response.

2. NURB vertex cycling

3. Microtech Scanmaker IISP

4. Follower killed in Lightwave 7?

5. USB Microtech Cameramate

6. how can i display large picture

7. Microtech E3 light question

8. Errata page for book "Realistic Ray Tracing"

9. Microtech Scanning Plug-in Tip

10. ANyone use a Microtech 35T slide scanner?!?!?

11. **With luck you don't need a job!**