Merry Christmas

Post by Bob Diet » Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:57:41

Merry Christmas everyone. Here is hoping you have a wonderful
day surrounded by friends and family.

Best wishes,
Bob Dietz

Merry Christmas

Post by Nick » Thu, 26 Dec 2002 23:06:39

> Merry Christmas everyone. Here is hoping you have a wonderful
> day surrounded by friends and family.

> Best wishes,
> Bob Dietz

You just wrote my script Bob!! :))

All the best to you and ALL posters to this little newsgroup "institution"

plus, wishing all a peaceful and healthy 2003,
but more on that next week!

Merry Christmas

Post by Shadowfa » Fri, 27 Dec 2002 00:24:54

Quote:> Merry Christmas everyone. Here is hoping you have a wonderful
> day surrounded by friends and family.

> Best wishes,
> Bob Dietz

Merry Christmas to you and yours also Bob :^)

--
Scott

**Remove the NO and SPAM from my e-mail address to reply**

Merry Christmas

Post by Chris Davidso » Fri, 27 Dec 2002 04:44:44

Quote:> Merry Christmas everyone. Here is hoping you have a wonderful
> day surrounded by friends and family.

Same to you, Bob, and thanks for answering a lot of the questions I've
asked!

--

<http://www.davidsonelectric.com>
<http://www.site4youreyes.com>

Merry Christmas

Post by Chris Davidso » Fri, 27 Dec 2002 04:46:45

Quote:> All the best to you and ALL posters to this little newsgroup "institution"

Nick,

Yes, there are some here who need to be 'institutionalized!'  <g>

Thanks for all your good help, too.

--

<http://www.davidsonelectric.com>
<http://www.site4youreyes.com>
"A smile is a curve that sets a lot of things straight."

Merry Christmas

Post by Michel » Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:14:20

Quote:>From: Bob Dietz
>Merry Christmas everyone. Here is hoping you have a wonderful
>day surrounded by friends and family.

Same to you Bob.  We actually got a white Christmas this year, woohoo!!

Michelle ;-)

Paint Shop Pro & More!
http://members.aol.com/Mish234/index.html
Original tubes, links to PSP sites, fonts, clip art, wavs and other fun stuff!