SIGGRAPH Proceedings

Post by J.J. Hoesi » Mon, 10 Oct 1994 23:27:27

 First, I have an extra copy of the '94 Proceedings, both the book and the
CD-ROM.  I will be giving these away to someone who wants them.  I would
prefer to give them to someone who can pick them up.  I am in New Orleans.
Please send mail if you are interested.

 Second, I am looking for many of the previous proceedings to buy.  I am
looking for 1990 and all before 1989.  Please send mail if anyone has one
or several of these they would like to let go.

 Thanks,
  J.J.

            Blosky: Shhh!  Shhh!  Do you know what that means?
             Yakko: You got a slow leak?
                    -- Plane Pals

SIGGRAPH Proceedings

Post by Patricio Arluciaga Cor » Sun, 16 Oct 1994 01:28:10

>  First, I have an extra copy of the '94 Proceedings, both the book and the
> CD-ROM.  I will be giving these away to someone who wants them.  I would
> prefer to give them to someone who can pick them up.  I am in New Orleans.

I'm very interested in those proceedings, but i'd have get them by courier or something, `cause i live in Chile. Anyway, if there`s nobody else interested, I`d like u to tell me, for I find a way to get them.

Thanx

1. FS: ACM: SIGGRAPH PROCEEDINGS SET SIGGRAPH 98

Hi,

I have an extra copy of the siggraph proceedings from this summer's

conference. Included are the 3 books:

Computer Graphics Proceedings

Conference Abstracts and Applications

electronic art and animation catalog

3 CD's with same titles

1 video: Computer Graphics proceedings video tape.

all for $100 USD. Please call me if you missed the show and would

like these copies. You pay shipping to your destination.

Henry

1.800.762.8950x2132 vox

1.888.753.9274      pager

hkatz at not iscs-i dot com

2. ANNOUNCE: Updated page on the FLIC file format

3. Cash paid for old Siggraph proceedings.

4. Intersections of lines with polygons - Looking for references

5. Extra copies of SIGGRAPH Proceedings

6. software

7. Cash for Siggraph proceeding before 1992

8. (no subject given!)

9. Wanted: SIGGRAPH proceedings

10. Requesting info on obtaining SIGGRAPH proceedings, etc.