PC picture programs

Post by Wayne J. Cossha » Tue, 04 Dec 1990 16:08:35

I am seeking comments on IBM PC based software for manipulating
photograph type images obtained using a scanner.  What I want to
be able to do is apply airbrush-like modifications, and cut and
paste multiple images, etc.  It would also be nice to do some
image processing work, but this almost certainly needs a separate
program to the first.

Any comments please on public domain or commercial packages gratefully
accepted.  Please post or mail.

Wayne J. Cosshall
Swinburne Institute of Technology
Australia

1. ? How to develop pictures on PC

Hi Everyone.

This is the situation:
During easter vacation I traveled to Italy with a group of 60
other people. We took a lot of pictures, and are now looking
for a way to take orders and distribute the pictures.  My idea
 was to get all the pictures on a CD and give it to a picture-
developing-studio where they could receive orders from any
person who wish to order some of the pictures.

? How can I get all pictures on our web-server as easy as
possible?

?  Must I use a scanner to scan in all developed color-pics?
(this takes alot of time I think)

?  Is it possible to develop the pictures directly into the
 machine?

Any insight on how to do this will be appreciated.
Thanx
Tom Strom,
MicroDesign ASA, Norway

2. HELP NEEDED WITH FORMAT.PCX

3. Capture Low Cost Stunning PC Images - Motion Picture

4. advance the keys

5. Picture viever for IBM PC

6. Transparent TWinControl

7. IBM PC Software to combine pictures

8. dcs file help

9. PC pictures on a Mac?

10. Capture Low Cost Stunning PC Images - Motion Picture

11. Compositing pictures on PC?

12. Picture digitizing, PC