30 arrow/arrow heads vector psp format now online

30 arrow/arrow heads vector psp format now online

Post by Cheryle Jones Cerez » Sat, 11 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I grabbed those puppies! Thanks, Diana. You've been busy lately!

--
Cheryle
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok DeCaresk Chapter

Read the Top Ten VFAQ (Very Frequently Asked Questions)
at http://members.aol.com/psptopten/topten.html

Visit the Vector Object Archive at
http://free.prohosting.com/~voa/index.html

Nature made us sisters; Prozac made us friends.

Quote:> They're a little different, some look almost normal. ;-) Take the Xoom
link

Post by Britt » Sun, 12 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> They're a little different, some look almost normal. ;-)

yes - one looks like a fishbone! ;)
neato; thanks.

Cheers :)
Britta :)
Email:  morepork at gmx dot net
VOA     http://free.prohosting.com/~voa

1. need arrow-head algorithm

HI all,

This is probably terribly trivial, but I need an algorithm to create a triangular (Icosoles)
 polygon at the end of a line - an arrowhead.  Presumably the angle of the base
(of the triangle) is 90 degrees from the drawn line.  Obviously point 1 is the head of the
line.  I remember enough basic geometry to locate a point on the line, but I am too
tired, and swamped with other work  to sit there and dredge up my trig and geometry
enough to figure out the outer points of the triangle....  My tired brain says it's quite
trivial....  (*sigh*).    Surely this has been done  hundreds (if not thousands) of times
before, and there must be some sort of  standard algorithm?  Any advice on good
books, algorithms, or ftp sites would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
-Natalie Prowse

2. Please Help?????????????????

3. Algorithm to recognize the arrow head

4. CG, UI, MFC, Java

5. Drawing Arrow Heads on the Fly

6. Table term format

7. Arrow head size

8. POV-Ray and Glass objects

9. Draw Arrow Head

10. Maths to draw an arrow head

11. Drawing Arrows heads on thick lines

12. Frature request for PSP 6.5: Exporting vector layers to vector image formats

13. Help!!! Removing shortcut arrows from icons