Have 7.02 why/how 7.04?

Post by Angela M. Cabl » Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:00:41

> Have 7.02 why/how 7.04.  No notice was sent out as far as I know?

> Is this a free DL?

> What am I missing by not getting 7.04?

> 7.02 and my system is very stable as is.

> regards,

> joe

Dude, it's right there on the download page:
http://www.jasc.com/patches.asp?

Click the link "Release Notes for Paint Shop Pro 7.04".

Updates are always free, you don't pay until you want a new version.

--
Angela M. Cable
http://www.neocognition.com

PSP Tutorial Links:
http://www.psplinks.com
5th Street Studio, free graphics, websets and more:
http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/alaia/354/

Have 7.02 why/how 7.04?

Post by Kris Zaklik » Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:12:15

> Have 7.02 why/how 7.04.  No notice was sent out as far as I know?

> Is this a free DL?

Yes. However, be careful to avoid confusion. There is a
free patch to upgrade PSP 7.02 to 7.04 available here:
http://www.jasc.com/patches.asp?. Also there is something
called PSP 7 Anniversary Edition that is based on PSP 7.04
but includes lots of additional goodies. PSP 7 owners
will have to pay for this but the amount is very small.
Click on the Product Tour link at the top right of this
page http://www.jasc.com/products/psp/ to learn more.

Quote:> What am I missing by not getting 7.04?

Bug fixes and small enhancements.

Quote:> 7.02 and my system is very stable as is.

If it's not broken and you have no problems there is no
compulsion to upgrade.

Quote:> regards,

> joe

>    With NINE Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Kris Zaklika              Jasc Software, Inc.                   The

Have 7.02 why/how 7.04?

Post by fishi » Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:18:05

I have no files listed in my "recent files".  The menu selection is
always grayed out.  I do have my prefs set for the last 5 files.  Have
I missed some other setting?     Is there a trick to it?     Using PSP
7.04   --  Windoz 98SE.

Have 7.02 why/how 7.04?

Post by Nightingai » Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:28:17

Quote:> I have no files listed in my "recent files".  The menu selection is
> always grayed out.  I do have my prefs set for the last 5 files.  Have
> I missed some other setting?     Is there a trick to it?     Using PSP
> 7.04   --  Windoz 98SE.

This should solve the problem:
http://campratty.com/1faq/faqpages/b4.html#anchor73585

Gail
--
Nightingail's Gallery
http://www.nightingail.com/

Have 7.02 why/how 7.04?

Post by fishi » Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:31:34

Thanks, Gail.  That was really bugging me.

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:28:17 -0500, "Nightingail"

>> I have no files listed in my "recent files".  The menu selection is
>> always grayed out.  I do have my prefs set for the last 5 files.
Have
>> I missed some other setting?     Is there a trick to it?     Using
PSP
>> 7.04   --  Windoz 98SE.

>This should solve the problem:
>http://campratty.com/1faq/faqpages/b4.html#anchor73585

>Gail

1. ? upgrading to versions 7.02 and 7.04

I purchased PSP Version 7.0.  Downloaded the upgrades to
version 7.02 and 7.04 but haven't installed either of them
yet.  Noticed they are extremely large files and am assuming
they are the full meal deal instead of just upgrades?  Do I
need to uninstall my purchased version (boxed CD with books)
to upgrade?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Also will
be purchasing the Anniversary Edition as soon as I get my $30
refund.  Will I need to delete all previous versions of PSP 7?
If so, might it just be better for me to wait for the
Anniversary Edition?

2. Unable to Import an HPGL file (properly)

3. PSP 7.02 upgrade to 7.04 problem MSVCP60.dll?

4. Color look-up table

5. How To from 7.02 to 7.04

6. TImage and TAnimate

7. resizing with 7.02