Motionworks PROmotion???

Post by ensoni » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:08:41

anybody have any information on Motionworks's PROmotion?

It is an old 2D animation package from the mid 90s for the macintosh.

i want to get my hands on it, but the company who made it seems to be out of
buisness.

anybody know where to find it? or anybody want to sell or give me a copy?

thanks,

joe

1. NEED INFO: Motionworks CameraMan

One of the Mac tomes (either Macintosh Bible of Everything You Ever Wanted
to Know about Macintosh) suggests an app called "CameraMan" by Motionworks
for capturing movement from the screen of your Mac. I need to do this for
a tutorial title I'm developing. Does anybody have info (including what
they paid for it) on this app?

Thanks!

--

2. WTB 3dStudio V3 or V4 and acces.

3. Motionworks Cameraman

4. Framerate in OI (win95)

5. Motionworks 2d software for mac

6. Desenvolvedores VC++ e ASP p/ Sao Paulo-SP

7. Sydney: Work Wanted - Webpage, Graphics, Desktop Publishing or Media/Promotions

8. torus?

9. Alliance Promotion

10. site promotion

11. FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER for DANCE CLUB Promotion PHILADELPHIA