Newbie Question/Multiple Save As's

When I'm working on several pictures and want to save them into another folder, I always have to browse back to that folder for the "Save As" always opens up from where I opened up the original pictures. Hope I am making some type of sense. What I mean is, is there some option that makes where I want to save to stick? Ugh, wish I could explain better!

Post by Beth Winte » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:04:08

> When I'm working on several pictures and want to save them into
> another folder, I always have to browse back to that folder for the
> "Save As" always opens up from where I opened up the original
> pictures. Hope I am making some type of sense. What I mean is, is
> there some option that makes where I want to save to stick? Ugh, wish
> I could explain better!

Save Copy As is the option you want ^_^

(btw, would you mind turning off the html posting in newsgroups? It's
not accessible to every newsreader and often causes problems...)

--
Beth Winter, PSP terrorist - New Millenium Division
The Discworld Compendium <http://www.extenuation.net/disc/>

Newbie Question/Multiple Save As's

Post by Palm Bay Fl » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:10:15

Thank you!!! And I've turned off html for newgroups.

Flo

> > When I'm working on several pictures and want to save them into
> > another folder, I always have to browse back to that folder for the
> > "Save As" always opens up from where I opened up the original
> > pictures. Hope I am making some type of sense. What I mean is, is
> > there some option that makes where I want to save to stick? Ugh, wish
> > I could explain better!

> Save Copy As is the option you want ^_^

> (btw, would you mind turning off the html posting in newsgroups? It's
> not accessible to every newsreader and often causes problems...)

> --
> Beth Winter, PSP terrorist - New Millenium Division
> The Discworld Compendium <http://www.extenuation.net/disc/>
> "To absent friends, lost loves, old gods and the season of mists."
> -- Neil Gaiman

1. This may sound as a newbie question when really i'm not actually a newbie :)

Hi,

Everytime i made i scene with lightwave i rendered it out and went over to a
new scene. I have never ever wanted to render more then one scene at once
(in a queue) so i never really looked into it to find out if lightwave has
such a feature. But times change and so do i, so now i want to place all my
scene files in a queue , hit the render button and just sit and wait untill
everything is all rendered out.

My guess was that screamernet was the way to go , so i added some scene to
the list and hit the "screamer render" button. This is what it said "No
available screamerNet CPU's were detected". Why won't it render on my single
CPU processor (don't have a network). Do you need a network to make this
work? So i'm a bit lost, can anyone show me a way?

Thanks in advance,

Eric.

2. install problem on AIX 3.4

3. simple multiple window question-newbie

4. Motion tracking multiple views -> 3d output?

5. Rotating multiple objects? [newbie question]

6. lofter / deform / fit

7. Newbie question: Multiple data series

8. Newbie wants to save a tool's settings

9. Question on saving multiple Bitmaps to a single file

10. Really 'newbie' question

11. newbie 'axis' question

12. Help Needed: Multiple ReSize and/or Multiple Save-As