Vectors don't update after changes

Post by Jim Johns » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:37:42

Hey all:

Quick background: I've been using various version of PSP for several years to
do user interface graphics for music programs.

The past few days I've noticed something very strange. If I make a change to a
vector graphic - say, the font size or location of a text object - the image
does not immediately update itself; I have to play some games to get it to
display properly. For example, if I change "Yowsha" to "Yowsah", the original
text will still be displayed after I leave the text edit dialog.. until I do
something stupid like reselecting the text, opening the edit dialog, and then
clicking Cancel.. or saving and reopening the file.

Major annoyance. Is there a solution?

--
Jim Johnson

1. G2 (lights don't change)

I got a problem, in G2 for those that use I render out have the
"Master" G2 plug-in applired.  Then adjust the light intensity,
nothing happens in the window.  I add a light the scene remains the
same what am I doing wrong?

Pingu

2. 3D - 3D - 3D - 3D - 3D - 3D - 3D - 3D - 3D - 3D - 3D

3. Changed colors don't print

4. Gears?

5. bitBlt don't change the PictureBox object.

6. computer generated hologram in Siggraph 91 art show

7. MP43 AVI's don't work even after fixes

8. Great catoony wed site

9. don't try to pull locally while you're moulding throughout a new frame