Icon capturing program for win 95?

Post by Shahar Dobzins » Fri, 20 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

Is there any icon capturing program (a program which will capture part of
the image in the size of an icon and allow me to save it) for windows 95?

Please send answers also directly to me.

Thanks,

Shahar Dobzinski
--
Sick of junk mail?
Do not want to waste your time on downloading the mail before deleting it?

1. AN: I Capture for Win 3.1 or 95 - Capture/ Create Animations

Are you STILL using one of those old generic capturing programs in Windows 3.1 or Windows 95?

Don't you want the power to create windows animation files (AVI files) too?

Try I Capture for free at:

http://www.henge.com/~caracena/icap.html

or

http://www.henge.com/~caracena

Thank you.
-------------------------------
Michael Caracena

2. Access Violation

3. AN: I Capture - Capture / Create AVIs (animations) in Win 3.1 or 95

4. bounding box of object managed by manipulator

5. LW 4.0 Final under Win 95 [was: A test: Win 95 vs Win 3.1]

6. WANTED: GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (LONDON)

7. various icons for Win 95/98/NT

8. 3DS Animation?

9. Using Win 95 Icons

10. FREE Windows 95/NT Screen Capture Program

11. need Beta Teseters for Ray Tracing Program for Win 95