Public domain/free software?

Post by Corinna Esmeralda Schul » Thu, 18 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hello.  I'm looking for software that will create various types of graphs
from a list of data, much like the way Excel does graphs.  However, it
needs to be free/ public domain because my company would like to use it
in a demo product.

Can anyone point me to a Web site or an ftp site, or a specific program?

(replies by email would be best.)
Thank you.

Corinna Schultz

1. Free public domain SGI software

This is just a reminder that you can find the SGI public domain software
list at:

http://reality.sgi.com/billh/anonftp/

If you have any additions or problems with the list, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bill
--
***   Bill Henderson                                                ***
***   Silicon Graphics, Inc.     ---  __o       __o       __o       ***

2. FORSALE: Intellidraw

3. Public Domain animation software for X11

4. Truespace and Design Workshop...where?

5. Public Domain Viz software for Vector machines

6. Aardy's Images Lecture finally updated!

7. Public Domain Volume Visualization (Voxel-based) Software?

8. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

9. looking for public domain CAD software for UNIX running X

10. Hidden Stereo Images - looking for Public Domain software

11. public domain morphing software for X Windows/MS Windows

12. Public Domain Daylight Analysis Software

13. Public domain Software for intersetion of an object wiht plane