1. adjacency graph for FEA data, help needed
When visualizing Finite Element Analysis(FEA) data, the connectivities
among data cells are important information.
In the paper:
"Visibility Ordering Meshed Polyhedra" in ACM Tran. on Graphics, vol. 11
No. 2, April 1992, pp103-126, by Dr. Peter Williams,
the autor constructed an adjacency graph to represent the connectivities:
A data cell is represented as a vertex in the graph. If two cells
are adjacent, there is an edge added between their corresponding
But he didn't say how to construct it efficiently.
My question is:
1. Are there any good methods to construct adjacency graphs ?
2. How fast( time complexity) ?
3. Where can we get the reference(s) ?
Any help will be appreciated.
Base on my personal experience, this preprocessing step is slow,
especially when the data set is huge.
2. one more tapes will be new humble envelopes
3. Vector Field Data
4. Moroh problem
5. Looking for PC Demo
6. Request - 3D vector field visualization code .....
7. irregular 3D vector-field visualization
8. Visualize 3D vector field
9. software for 3D vector field
10. WANTED: field plotters (2D,3D, vector & scalar)
11. a routine for plotting 3D vector fields?