POV to DXF converter

Post by Grant Hiebe » Mon, 18 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I know there are converters out there that will convert DXF into POV but I have
some POV objects that I want to reverse port back to DXF.  Is there anything
out there that will read the POV description and create the DXF version of the
scene?  I don't need lights, cameras or anything like that.  I just want the
objects (mainly cylinders and boxes).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

1. POV to DXF converter?

I recently got a copy of Bryce 2, and I wanted to use the TreeDesigner program with
it.  (Bryce 2 doesn't have any built in ability to generate trees, and POV-ray has
_lot_ of add ons for making trees to various levels of detail and realism.)  Is there
a program availiable that can read a POV file and translate that into a polygon
matrix?
--
 A_A
(^ ^)  <<  Marc Fuller  >>

2. vertex's

3. Pov file to DXF objects converter

4. MDI window flickering

5. Converters from DXF or others to POV or INC

6. COSMO Opengl - glu.h -

7. DXF to POV converter??

8. New creative forum launched

9. Converter Pov to DXF

10. Looking for converters for pov, dxf, lho, mdl (moray), udo formats

11. POV height field to DXF converter?

12. Help -- DXF-->POV-Ray or DXF-->TTDDD

13. POV--->RAW-->POV converter wanted