MPG to FLI converter

Post by Mary McKen » Wed, 09 Mar 1994 07:44:18

Does anyone know if There's a MPG to FLI converter on any sites?
Thanks

1. Converter wanted: FLI-->MOV or FLI-->MPG

I need to convert an fli file to an mov or mpg file so I can put it on my

Thanks a lot
Phil

 PHILLiP H. CHEUNG  |  Also known as Phildo, Bizarre, and Just Plain Stupid
     CLASS oF 1997  | "I wish I could get this implant out of my head, it's
    DARMOK COLLEGE  |  been malfunctioning for years now. Backward planet!!"

2. 1. Maya Fusion. 2. fcheck

3. FLC/FLI to MPG/AVI/Qtime converter?

4. TrueSpace 2 SCENE->OBJECT converter needed

5. WANTED: FLI->MPG converter

6. Lightmaps

7. FLI/FLC to MPG Converter ?

8. Resume: Business computing / GIS and database management / Richmond, VA

9. .avi to fli (or .mpg)

10. Pov-ray bpm's in a mpg or fli

11. .FLI => .MPG or .QT

12. FLC/FLI to AVI/MPG