Looking for 3D model

Post by Josh C. Kli » Wed, 30 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I need to obtain a 3D model of an America's Cup-type, single masted
sailboat.  File needs to be in Infini-D or DXF format.  Will pay for the
file.

1. Looking for 3D models of cars etc.

For a traffic simulation we are looking for 3D models of different
types of cars, trucks, motor-bikes, bicycles and people. We are using
inventor from SGI, but any other text-format will do.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Esther Meier

Communication Technology Lab,         |
Image Science                         | http://www.vision.ee.ethz.ch/~ebmeier
Federal Institut of Technology (ETH)  |
CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland           |

2. .png to raw .pgm using 'convert'

3. Looking for 3D model of Melbourne

4. the world on demograph

5. Looking for 3d model of a Baroquelike Angel

6. Modelling question !

7. Looking for 3D models of chess pieces

8. Unsharp Make or Clarify

9. looking for 3d modeling with max book

10. looking for 3d models: banana & pineapple

11. who's looking for 3d models?

12. looking for 3D model

13. Looking for 3d models