Check out the magazine FREE!

1. OT: Website check, and more information on magazine

Hi everyone!

First: I would like some input about the site design of my new site. I
know I have a minor problem, (a break between the top toolbar, and the
logo), that I can't seem to fix, I also would like some input about
the overall design.

Second: A week or so ago I posted an OT e-mail asking for contributors
and authors. I've received quite a few replies, and I'm well on my way
to creating AJox, a monthly CD magazine. That is the focus of the
site. If you're an artist, or webmaster of a site with graphics
related content, please check out the information on the site, and
send me your contributions.

Thanks,

Charlie Quante

2. Batch Convert

3. new online magazine - check it out / also writers wanted

4. URGENT! WINTESLA NEEDED SOFTWARE FOR NOKIA MOBILE PHONES URGENT!

5. FREE Computer Magazines Subscriptions !

6. A new Delphi Site

7. ? free magazine subsrciptions

8. Quantum mechanics animations

9. Object Magazine Online - ANNOUNCEMENT/CALL FOR PAPERS- Free New Journal

10. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

11. Object Magazine Online - ANNOUNCEMENT/CALL FOR PAPERS - Free New Journal

12. Object Magazine Online - ANNOUNCEMENT/CALL FOR PAPERS- Free New Journal