Computer Graphics Resources listing on WAIS

Computer Graphics Resources listing on WAIS

Post by Sridhar Venkataram » Sun, 02 Aug 1992 20:43:23

With Nick's permission, I have made his graphics-resources-list
postings available for WAIS access on enuxva.eas.asu.edu (port 8000)
and the database name is graphics-resources-list. It is indexed on a
per-item basis.

For those who aren't aware of what WAIS is, please look into /wais on
think.com. You would need a WAIS client to access the server.
If there is any interest, I will register it with the
directory-of-servers.

Try '?' as the first keyword if you are not sure what to search for.

Here is the bare source:

(:source
   :ip-name "enuxva.eas.asu.edu"
   :tcp-port 8000
   :database-name "graphics-resources-list"
)

Sridhar.