CVP-Formats

Post by Peter Strauc » Sun, 29 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi!

Can anybody tell me a (free) program which is able to read
cvp formats by Kodak?

Thanks in advance

Matthias

1. REQUEST: File Format of CVP-Files

I need to convert a color graphics file with the filename extension
".cvp" (my guess is "Canon Video Printer" format) into a format suitable
for popular graphics software like Corel Photopaint or Photoshop.

The file is exactly 768KB of size which implies that it is a pixel
raster file like Color BMP or such.
So far I found nothing useful on either CVP extensions, or Canon video
printer file format specification.

Any help on this topic appreciated, a hint on the picture ratio should
do for starters (say 1024 by 768, or vice versa).

Regards,
Peer Ivo Kuchenmeister
--

2. OT FS: Total Training Tapes

3. How can I convert CVP files?

4. another newbie: need a book

5. creating jpeg format images, or converting to jpeg format from various formats

6. New Plugins

7. Converting DICOM-format into PGM- or GIF-format

8. 24 bit scanner recommendations

9. Graphics File Formats FAQ (Part 1 of 4): General Graphics Format Questions

10. Coverting raw date format from digital carema to GIF format

11. Graphics File Formats FAQ (Part 1 of 4): General Graphics Format Questions