Tom Sawyer Software

Post by bob_da.. » Thu, 03 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi All:

I came across a company named Tom Sawyer and was interested if anyone
had used their software and could share the experience.

1. How is their pricing
2. How is their support
3. What other products did you evaluate.

I am in the beginning stage of looking at visualization tools and can
use any advice that can be provided.

Thanks,

Bob

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. to Mr. Tom Lane / Independent JPEG Group Software

    I need to know if IJG library can be run on MPS machines, on isolated
threads, I mean, several threads will decompress images (one each) at once.
Could it be done safely?

Thanks in  advance, keep up good work

Alvaro Sauca

2. Pen & Ink filter advice

3. Flicker Light Studio presents Tom Repasky

4. Does my scanner work right? -- Please advise.

5. Handshake of JFK and Tom Hanks

6. STEP/EXPRESS

7. Tom Williams

8. Multiple Monitors Crash

9. WANTED: Tom Slick QT movie

10. Compiling TOM/FRODO on an IRIS Indigo

11. Tom Gaskins Pexlib vs Phigs Programming Manuals (O'Reilly)

12. Tom Wilson's Ray Tracing Abstracts