Female roommate needed for SIGGRAPH 92

Post by ejohn.. » Fri, 26 Jun 1992 22:10:52

The subject says it all. I need a roommate to share a room
for Wed. and Thu. night at SIGGRAPH in Chicago. My only preferences are
female and non-smoker.

Thanks.
Liz Johnson

1. SIGGRAPH '92 Roommate needed

I have a room booked for Wednesday and Thrusday nights
at the Congress Hotel at $90/night.

I'm looking to split the bill with a male non-smoker.

Thanks,
Greg Shannon
Computer Science
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana

P.S. If you're in Indianapolis or at Purdue,
     I can give you a ride to Chicago then too.

2. Cool 3D beta probs.

3. Looking for raydream-demo and strata-vision3d. PLEASE HELP.

4. SIGGRAPH'92 : Need a roommate to share a hotel room

5. DICOM

6. Female Roommate for Siggraph?

7. OpenGL Frequently Asked Questions [0/3]

8. Need place to stay for SIGGRAPH '92

9. SIGBand Volunteers Needed for SIGGRAPH '92

10. Need Advice/Help with SIGGRAPH '92 Art Show

11. Roommate Needed for SIGGRAPH