3D aid for 2d drawing

Post by LordBeotia » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 22:03:47

Hi.
I think it would be helpful for a 2d drawer to have a 3d software
which provides rough models for buildings, plants, customizable human/
animal bodies, positions, shadings and so on... Does it exist a 2d-
graphics software which provide a 3d engine specifically designed to
work with such  models as an aid to the 2d drawing?

1. Need a 2D animation aid, fast!

I am a programmer working with an animator.
Whenever I complain about the fluidity of some of
his animations, he complains that it's very difficult
to inbetween in photoshop.

Is there a graphics tool advanced like photoshop but
that is good for creating fluid 2d animation?
Or is there some photoshop plug-in that would make the
process easier?

Thanks!

Gary

--
Gary Duke
Programmer/Analyst

Feed your head: http://www.canoe.ca
Ease your head: http://web.idirect.com/~garyduke/cabeem

To do something you enjoy for the benefit of others is a
sort of hedonistic altruism. I believe this is what fuels
many of the best personal and professional endeavours.

2. Overlay Plane Question

3. How to draw in 2D in a 3D world

4. Graph component

5. 2D or 3D drawing package

6. Wanted: MacStereology

7. Printing 2D Drawings from 3D Studio Max3

8. New graphic resources

9. 2d drawing to 3d

10. 3D OpenGL to 2D outline drawing...any advice

11. Draw text 2D on 3D viewport

12. SW to draw 2D graph from 2D grid needed