Where can I get scans (ie pay x amout per scan)

Where can I get scans (ie pay x amout per scan)

Post by Joseph Limand » Sun, 07 May 1995 04:00:00

        Does anybody know if there are stores that do scans for you?  I
need a few images scanned and I don' have a scanner...and i don't feel
like buying on just for a few scans.

Post by George Maest » Sun, 07 May 1995 04:00:00

Quote:Limandri) writes:

>    Does anybody know if there are stores that do scans for you?  I
>need a few images scanned and I don' have a scanner...and i don't feel
>like buying on just for a few scans.

Try Kinko's.  They'll do scanning at most stores.  Open 24 hours
as well.

Such a deal....

George.

Where can I get scans (ie pay x amout per scan)

Post by nicholas mournia » Mon, 08 May 1995 04:00:00

try Kinkos copy - they do scans orrrrrrr---
if you just need some black and white or line art scanned try faxing the
images to your computer instead.

Post by K2 Photo/Desi » Fri, 12 May 1995 04:00:00

Quote:Limandri) writes:

>    Does anybody know if there are stores that do scans for you?  I
>need a few images scanned and I don' have a scanner...and i don't feel
>like buying on just for a few scans.

Try your local Kinko's.  I know that in my city alone there are at
least a dozen or so and they're open 24 hours.  They charge something
like $10 for a 300dpi flatbed scan.  They can even put it on a 44/88meg
Syquest cartridge.  If you want really high quality scans for color
publishing, you might want to look up a service bureau in your area
under "printers", "Imagesetting", "graphic design" or "blueprint" in
the yellow pages.

hope that helps

-Khuong