Default "SAVE and SAVE AS"

Post by Ray » Fri, 25 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Windows 98 and PSP6.02

Is there a way to change the default save functions from .psp to gif?

I do many greeting cards and also post images of my art work to my web site.  The
card program and
the web site use gif primarily. I adjust all my images in PSP and changing the file
extension is a pain.
When filing several images at once I have been doing a batch conversion and changing
from psp to gif.
I must then delete the psp files.

There must be a better way?

--
See my art work at
http://www.crcwnet.com/~rbarone

1. New scanner, saving "curves""

After a few test scans I discovered it had a slight blue cast. So I got things
right in "curves" and saved the settings, but now if I try to load the
settings, nothings seems to happen to the new scan. I've gone right through my
PS shop and can't find anything!

Is there a way to have these curve changes automatically applied to every scan
I do via my polaroid plug in?

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/

2. >> The Call for Votes documents are now available. You have 21 days to vote. <<

3. P65 - crash on "save" and "save as" HELP

4. Save for web not working PS5.5

5. Save As "Gif"

6. FREE ESSAYS!!! EVIL HOUSE OF CHEAT!!

7. problem with "save as"