Impressionist paintings

Post by G Thorle » Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to transform pictures so that they look like an
impressionist painting.

Graham Thorley

remove "slow" from e-mail if replying direct

Impressionist paintings

Post by Jim_Kearma » Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Graham, you should try Fantastic pain engine

While we're on the subject of pain, if you can get next to someone who has
MS Image Composer 1.5, they have a decent Impressionist filter that works
with PSP.

Impressionist paintings

Post by Chunk Kieslin » Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Not exactly impressionist, but you can get a sort of pointilist effect
by using sharpen more a bunch of times.

Chunk

Impressionist paintings

Post by Owen F. Rans » Wed, 23 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Does anyone know how to transform pictures so that they look like an
>impressionist painting.

>Graham Thorley

>remove "slow" from e-mail if replying direct

There is a "Mad Painter" effect in Repligator which you
might like:

   http://www.ransen.com/repligator/mad.htm

--
Owen F. Ransen
http://www.ransen.com/

1. Pixel Paintings, new paintings

Http://www.remotecom.se/users/snmz/chano2.htm
Hello, all art-lovers.
 Welcome to see my latest paintings if you wish so.
I paint in pixels on screen as most artist paint on canvas..
I wish more artists dared to try this amazing media!
Thanks
--

 Paintings at http://www.remotecom.se/users/snmz/chano2.htm
 Artist s Club and Art School at http://......./konstske.htm

2. Transparency settings for batch conversion

3. Texture Painting \ 3D Painting which route?

4. Question about take the glare off glasses

5. Techno-Impressionist Museum opens its Gift Shop

6. motorcycle helmet Mesh Wanted

7. Impressionist plug-in

8. Techno-Impressionist Museum opens its Gift Shop

9. Techno-Impressionist Gallery gets famous

10. Techno-Impressionist gallery expands

11. Impressionist Filter-Front Page 98

12. MS Impressionist plugin