Help! with finding a morphing program

Post by Paul K » Wed, 24 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi.

I'm looking to find a good morphing program for the Macintosh.

I'm working on a project that requires me to manipulation grayscale
scans of people.  I need a program that can fairly easily manipulate
the person in the picture to look like they are losing or gaining
weight.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

- Paul

Help! with finding a morphing program

Post by Barry A. Maxwe » Tue, 30 Jan 1996 04:00:00

says...
=
=Hi.
=
=I'm looking to find a good morphing program for the Macintosh.
=
=I'm working on a project that requires me to manipulation grayscale
=scans of people.  I need a program that can fairly easily manipulate
=the person in the picture to look like they are losing or gaining
=weight.
=
=Any help is appreciated.
=
=Thanks!
=
=
=- Paul

How about MORPH 2.0 by Gryphon Software?  Costs about $99.00 street.
Check their web page at www.gryphonsw.com.

Barry

Post by Oscar Felicia » Thu, 01 Feb 1996 04:00:00

>Hi.

>I'm looking to find a good morphing program for the Macintosh.

>I'm working on a project that requires me to manipulation grayscale
>scans of people.  I need a program that can fairly easily manipulate
>the person in the picture to look like they are losing or gaining
>weight.

There is a shareware/freeware morphing program called Morpher that is
available from the Info-Mac archives.  It works pretty well, and includes
some color samples.

Oscar Feliciano

http://pobox.com/~ofelicia
IP: 199.224.12.141

1. Help! with finding a morphing program

Hi.

I'm looking to find a good morphing program for the Macintosh.

I'm working on a project that requires me to manipulation grayscale
scans of people.  I need a program that can fairly easily manipulate
the person in the picture to look like they are losing or gaining
weight.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

- Paul

2. Asking again: banding problem w/PCDs

3. Morphing Program > RMorph - HELP FIND IT

4. Is there an easy way to fin the RGB of a color?

5. Bones?

6. Found #1 image morphing program - Morpheus 1.81

7. artist for hire

8. font morphing program needed. Please help

9. Morphing program help wanted.

10. HELP: Help me find a program...

11. Help in finding ray tracing program

12. I need help finding a program.