New Public Domain Clipart

Post by Paul Maa » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

My site has a growing collection of "Moonstone People": funny figures
in all kinds of positions and situations. There are also public domain
borders, backgrounds, bullets, dividers and backgrounds for banners.
All of these were created by me, I haven't just collected them on
the Web.

Most free clipart sites will not give you permission to alter the size
or color of their images. And you must place a text link back or banner
on your page. Because my images are in the public domain, you are
allowed to alter them (you can create new borders, backgrounds etc.
with them) and you don't have to link back to my site.

Hope you will create some great pages,

Paul
http://redrival.com/nightmare/public_domain.html

1. Public domain & U.S. Government

Hello,

Works produced by the U.S. Federal Government are not copyrighted.
So by law, any of their images can be used for your projects.
Does anyone know if there are CDs with these kinds of images?

Or is there some place on the Web where one can get these?

Thanks,
Wim Kerk

2. Lost Cursors

3. Looking for public domain softwares, experts or companies

4. 3d studio Max R2

5. A Public Domain 3D Rendering Program

6. FREE PostScript L2 RIP for Large Format Plotters (Encad/Calcomp/HP/LaserMaster)

7. Public domain/free software?

8. Need Help Seeking Mac Compatable Font

9. Any graphics library freeware and public domain

10. Renderman-like public domain tool available?

11. Public Domain POVRAY FILES NEEDED!

12. Looking for public domain Ray Tracing program.....