Performer geometry collision detection

Post by Mike Warre » Fri, 21 Sep 2001 04:50:49

Can anyone suggest a collision detection algorithm or package
for polygons using SGI performer?  I want to move geometry
around and I need to know when a it intersects other geometry
in the scene.  I know that performer has the ability to do an
intersection test with a line set, but it doesn't really apply well
to polygons.  Thanks.

Mike

1. Performer geometry collision detection.

Can anyone suggest a collision detection algorithm or package for
polygons using SGI performer?  I want to move geometry around and I need
to know when a it intersects other geometry in the scene.  I know that
performer has the ability to do an intersection test with a line set,
but it doesn't really apply well to polygons.  Thanks.

Mike

2. 3ds on FTP

3. 3D collision detection using collision map

4. coreldraw 5 texture fills in xara?

5. Geometry Intersection detection

6. NEW source code and ocx for making maps

7. Request for help regarding collision detection

8. NEWBIE: OpenGL SDK

9. collision detection and z-buffer

10. QD3D is best for Collision Detection Game?

11. Open Inventor collision detection

12. Collision detection w/Inventor

13. Inventor - quaternions & collision detection