1. CALL FOR PAPERS - CA'92 (Computer Animation'92)
May, 20-22 1992
The Computer Graphics Society (CGS) is pleased to announce COMPUTER
ANIMATION'92 in Geneva. This fourth conference on Computer Animation
is organized jointly by the University, the Swiss Federal Institute of
Technology and CGS.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Contributions are solicited describing original research results and
applications experience to the following areas of computer animation :
.Paint sytems .Animation for scientific visualization
.Motion control .Animation in engineering
.Keyframe animation .Motion blur and temporal aliasing
.Path planning .A.I.-based animation
.Mechanics-based animation .Robotics and animation
.Synthetic actors .Virtual reality
.Image rendering in animation .Special effects
.Animation languages and systems .Sound synchronization
.Animator interfaces .Speech synchronization
.Special Hardware for animation .Recording techniques
Four copies of full papers in English are due December 1,1991. Authors will
be notified by January 10,1992. Camera-ready papers are due by February 10,
1992. All accepted papers will appear in a book published by Springer Verlag.
Send papers to:
Computer Graphics Lab.
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
tel:41-21-693 5214,fax:41-22-693 5328
Norman Badler (USA), Eugene Fiume (Canada), David Haumann (USA),
Tosiyasu L Kunii (Japan), Gavin Miller (USA), Nadia Magnenat Thalmann
(Switzerland), Fred Parke (USA), Peter Stucki (Switzerland), Demetri
Terzopoulos (Canada), Daniel Thalmann (Switzerland).
2. Submissions Wanted for CD-ROM.
3. SIGGRAPH '92 Roommate needed
4. Leveller 0.994 available
5. Repost: SIGGRAPH '92 Visual Proceedings Available
6. Help me! Help me! Help me the damsel in distress!
7. Video outside CAVE at SigGraph '92?
8. Metamation not working with 5.5
9. References in Siggraph Proceedings'92
10. SIGGRAPH '92 proceedings CD -- Windows viewer
11. Siggraph '92 Course 23 source code available
12. SIGGRAPH '92 proceedings on a CD
13. SIGGRAPH '92 full sets of course notes