Color StyleWriter Pro Problems with PrintShop Deluxe

Color StyleWriter Pro Problems with PrintShop Deluxe

Post by Hagen Ho » Wed, 09 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Runs out of memory when 32% complete a print job.  ANyone else had the
same problem and got a work around or located a fix?

I haven't contacted the Company yet.

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense                       I can never remember
Evil to him, who thinks evil of it              my last opinion.

1. Novice PrintShop Deluxe problem

I have a friend who is struggling with what I hope is a simple to
solve problem with Print Shop Deluxe Ensemble II under Windows 3.1.
I don't have this program so I am asking for help here.  She is
trying to make return address labels.  When she tries to do this she
gets everything in a vertical column instead of across the label.
This is what she gets:

John
Smith
321
Elm
St.
Austin,
TX

She tried enlarging the text block but the only thing she got was
a larger block of column print.

Does this problem make any sense to anyone?  How can she fix it?
She is a novice, so the solution is probably something very simple.

2. problems with af-life and Creative TNT

3. stylewriter pro or stylewriter 2400?

4. Boxtop Software = assholes

5. FS: Color Stylewriter Pro

6. Rain Drop Tutorial

7. LPI or line screen for Color Stylewriter Pro?

8. Illustrator on Color StyleWriter Pro

9. XPress vs. Color Stylewriter Pro

10. File prints to laser, not to Color Stylewriter Pro

11. Printshop Deluxe Fonts?