New 3D digital art Gallery (surreal/abstract)

New 3D digital art Gallery (surreal/abstract)

Post by Tom Repask » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Howdy Folks,

I would like to invite you to visit my site.
http://rogue.northwest.com/~repasky
I have re-done the navigation and of course changed everything
in addition to adding two new Galleries of 3D surreal and abstract
digital art during the past two months.

http://members.aol.com/repasky/thumbs20.htm
http://members.aol.com/repasky/thumbs21.htm

If you haven't been by in a while, please do check out the new art and
other changes.  As always, I am sure you will enjoy your visit.

CHeers
Tom
--
Flicker Light Studio
Award winning unique, original Digital Art

1. New Surreal and Abstract 3D Art

Howdy,

My site has moved and I've just added a new gallery of digital images.
Please stop by and be sure to update your bookmarks for my new location.

My latest gallery is
http://members.aol.com/repasky/thumbs20.htm

I generally add 5-8 new images every 6 weeks or so, so if you haven't
been by in a while, I'm sure you'll find my newest images quite unique
:-)

Cheers
Tom
--
Flicker Light Studio
Award winning unique, original Digital Art
Short stories and more
3 STAR Review in Magellan and Net Guide June 1996
Reviewed in The Net Oct. 1996
http://members.aol.com/repasky

2. 3DStudio 3 in Win95

3. A new homepage and a new gallery of 3D surreal art

4. OpenGL benchmarks?

5. New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

6. Text on psp5

7. Invitation to new digital art gallery

8. adobe

9. Abstract Digital Gallery

10. Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

11. Abstract art in digital age

12. Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)