Search: Paint program for TIFF-files

Post by Matthias Rustle » Thu, 28 Sep 2000 07:07:47

Hi,

for changes on scanned technical drafts I'm looking for a paint
program:

-load and save TIFF-files (TIF LSB, Group 4 Monolithic Most
Significant Bit, 400x400 dpi,1 Bit)
-running at Win98 and WinNT
-lines, circles in different line thickness, text strings)
-zoom in, zoom out
-freeware :-)

bye. Matthias

1. DOS command line program to print Tiff group 4 file or convert to .pcx file

You might want to have a look at Graphic orkshop for DOS in its script mode.
It's at our FTP site and WWW page, listed below.

-Steve

Alchemy Mindworks Inc. -- Since the earth was flat
Download the latest versions of Graphic Workshop, Pagan Daybook,
Desktop Paint and our other applications from our FTP site at
ftp.north.net, in the directory /pub/alchemy.
Mirror at ftp.rose.com in the directory /pub/alchemy
Mirror at www.visi.com in the directory /pub/alchemy
Mirror at ftp://emoryi.jpl.nasa.gov in the directory /alchemy
WWW page at http://www.north.net/alchemy/alchemy.html
Also, check out Real Fiction at http://www.north.net/alchemy/realfict/

2. Calling UK Animators to join Shooting People's Animation Network

3. program to convert IBM PC's TIFF, PCX, BMP graphics file to Amiga IFF files

4. OpenGL problem

5. Searching for a Tiff file

6. Calanders & Diaries

7. File Search Utility for Graphics Programs

8. How to apply .gif, .tif, ... in 3ds ?

9. Single TIFF-Files to Multiple TIFF-File

10. What paint program will edit IFF Files?

11. read TIFF file in C or C++ program.

12. REQUEST: Info on RASTER FILE EDITING PROGRAM and TIFF->RASTER CONV

13. program to convert IBM PC's TIFF, PCX, BMP graphics file