Need code or algorithm

Post by Andrea M. Lon » Thu, 22 Oct 1992 02:55:19

======================================================================== 88

|Hello! I am needing to locate an algorithm or program to compute what parts of
|an object would be on the back of the retina when it is being perceived. I
|would prefer that it be able to compute for 3D objects, but 2D objects are ok
|too! Does anyone have such an algorithm or know where I might be able to
|locate one?
|
|           Thanx!
|

|***********************************************************************
|
|                     Andrea M. Lonon
|
|Department of Psychology             Center for Computational Sciences
|106 Kastle Hall                      325 McVey Hall
|University of Kentucky               University of Kentucky
|Lexington, KY 40506-0044             Lexington, KY 40506-0045
|USA                                  USA
|(606) 257-5496                       (606) 257-8741
|

|***********************************************************************

1. Need Code or Algorithm for 2D B Spline

I'm looking for source code to fit a B Spline (2 Dimensional) to
a set of control points. Code in C or C++ would be preferable but
a detailed algorithm or code in Fortran or Pascal would
suffice. My background in numerical and graphics programming is
very limited so it'd be helpful if the code was well commented.

If you can send me something or direct me somewhere, I'd
appreciate it.

Please reply to:

Thanks very much.

2. How to Subscribe to NewTekniques

3. need algorithm and/or code to solve linear equations

4. convert For in BMP

5. Need FFT Algorithm/Source Code in C

6. Algorithmic Art Show

7. Discrete Wavelet Transform code/algorithm needed

8. GRAPHIC IN A CONSOLE OPERATION

9. need sprite scaling code/algorithm...

10. Halftoning algorithm (C code) needed

11. Need algorithm or code to calculate 3d images on retina

12. Raster/rle image to vector description algorithm/code needed

13. Need spline algorithm or source code in Visual Basic